Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Cards I am on a roll today! 4th post...

Another group I belong to on Facebook called Paper Crafting Swappers swaps cards (or other stuff on occasion) each month also.  I enjoy making cards with them and some months it is one sometimes it is 6 like it is this month.  In the month of November I sent the cards out and didn't take pictures of a single one...
Decembers prompts were vellum, a thank you card, Christmas card, and anything goes!
Vellum
Anything goes 
Christmas 
Thank you





2 comments:

  1. Happy Mail!Love seeing what everyone sends and receives!I bet it is fun going to the mailbox never knowing what goody awaits!

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse