Tuesday, September 13, 2016

CTMH Charlotte Layout and Card Kit

another productive evening…I just finished up a kit I started back in February!  I thought that I had finished the layouts I wrote about in my WOYWW post Feb 4th but found a lot needed to be done to finish them and then I made 10 cards from the left overs…
I need to get some pictures printed and start putting these pages in to some sort of grouping/albums.  I have a box full of finished 12x12 in layout pages finished and no pictures on them.
I don't really like the way these pages came out color wise but I couldn't seem to get them to color coordinate…they were all cut from the same print stock so lighting and my camera are an issue here!  

 CTMH came out with a new deal in this group of workshops on the go…they didn't include the stamp set in the kit.  You could have made it without the stamp set but… I guess that was a cost containment motivation.
I always like that all the CTMH kits come with 3 layout pages and now they have card kits included right in some of the kits…  You have to go online to print off the directions now too but I am good with that too!  
Okay!  Done deal…back to the need to finish box for another project to finish!

1 comment:

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse