Monday, October 6, 2014

Halloween tags!

Once again the the creative spook sought me out and I just couldn't help but create a couple more Halloween tags.  I didn't do anything special just had some fun!  The paper is a very vanilla #5 tag sprayed with orange, yellow, purple, and red spray inks.  I stamped some Halloween designs from Inkado on the dry tag.   The raised lettering is coarse texture paste and a Tim Holtz Stencil!  Next I added some Halloween washi tape to the left side of the tag and orange tinsel and spooky lace ribbon to the hole punch.  The embellishment of the tags were a bit different. 
Same tag with a little twist...a snake goblet instead of a sentiment!  I also thought the pumpkin was a bit twitchy so I stuck a witch hat and cauldron on to the pumpkin! 
All the products used on the tags came out of my stash so I don't know who made the tape, the stickers etc...hence fun stuff!
I am trying to make something at least 4-5 times a week and I have found tags and cards to be a lot of fun again!  I think sometimes we get caught up in big projects and sweat bullets over how they should or shouldn't look/be and it takes all the fun out of it.  I am in this for the fun not the profit so I will have a large project working and not sweat the "getting it done" aspect and have fun with the tags and cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse