Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year...a day or two late!!

I remember my Mom and Grandma making remarks about how fast time flies as you get older but holy hell I would like for it to slow down to a Mach 1 at least.  Seems like just yesterday that we were welcoming 2013 in and now I am behind in wishing everyone a Happy 2014 New Year!

I have several classes coming up this month and I don't have the tags made up yet but thought I would share these with you and add the tags later...

First class is on January 9 it is all occasion cards made from the Graphic 45 Place in Time collection of papers.  I used the January cut apart sheet and a sheet of navy, white, and red card stock to complete all three cards and had some left over I could have made a couple more!

Here are what the inside of each card looks like...












The blue card should be labeled "oh baby it is cold out side!"   The red card has the postcard and snowy fun stamps!  The white card has a pocket that will store 3 cards that you can write whatever you want on to send to the recipient! 
Second class is on January 18 at 10 am and is a squash book I made using the Graphic 45 Secret Garden paper.  It was just sitting on the shelf at the store and I thought to myself hmmm...wonder why I haven't made something with this yet!  So here it is...  I think squash books are a lot of fun for carrying around in your purse and putting little pictures in. 
I love the paper flowers on this book and all the pretty colors!
Like the feet in this picture?  I couldn't crop them out without distorting and I don't have the book to retake it!
Third class is a tag class making Tim Holtz style tags for Valentines day...  No samples made yet but I will get them cranked out soon.

That's all for today!  If you are in the area and want to take the class call Terri at Scrap That 310-3400 to sign up for the class you want to take!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely projects Vicky, nice to see your local store is still doing well, what with Archiver's now closing down too. I've had a lot of fun with the ball winder and swift, definitely a good investment for me. Belated Happy New Year too.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might be a couple of days late with the new year wishes, but you sure are delighting us with all your productivity, Vicky!! Great cards, inside and out, and wonderful squash book, too! Happy New Year Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse