Tuesday, July 23, 2013

October Calendar

Another page bites the dust!...Doesn't this look like a fun calendar page!

Should I tell you I screwed up on this page?  Sure why not I will even show you the screwed up picture I took!  I got the page finished and asked a friend if she could see anything wrong with the page...did it look too linear, was it off angled somehow and even Kim couldn't see what I had done wrong...the page looks great by itself but it isn't a calendar!  Yes!  I had forgotten the calendar and it was while I was photographing the page I came to that realization.   How could you forget the calendar on a calendar page?  Leave it to me!  Then the light came on and I realized...
 OMG!  glue was dry and I had messed up big time, what to do, what to do!!!  So I tore up as much as I could without totally destroying the page and voila the new page!
 
What do you think?  Not too bad and I like it better!  Two more months to go!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Isn't it funny to how you see things in pictures that you never noticed before taking it? (I do that all the time, something about the eye of a camera :) BUT your calendar page is just lovely - I love the whole concept!
    AND I wanted to thank you personally for all of the time and energy you put into the SOC this year! I loved having you play along and so look forward to doing it all again next year. (AND I just love your note under the new button!)
    Thank you for everything, Kristin xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse