Monday, July 15, 2013

July Tags class

As promised here is the information about the second class I will be teaching this week.  The July Tag class will be on Thursday July 18th from 6-8 pm at Scrap That
526 Main Street.  Call the store at 405-310-3400 to reserve your seat.
I decided I liked steampunk this week I guess because that is what all three tags turned out looking like.  The middle and right side tag is my take on two of the Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2013.  I really enjoy making these tags and hope the students will too!

Make sure to bring your basic kit with cutter, scissors, glue, glue runner, Distress Inks, etc. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW Vickie! These are great! My fav is the one in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super bummed that I missed this class even though it was for the new grandbebe!

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse