Monday, November 12, 2012

and three more tags

I decided to share 3 more tags today.  The first two tags are a  lot alike in that they are both 5 1/2" x 2 1/2" and both are embossed with the Tim Holtz (TH) Snow Flurries texture fade that I highlighted the snow flake emboss with the Faded Jeans distress ink and that is where the similarity ends!
 The Tim Holtz Winter Wonder snowman die was used to cut the snowman out and I embossed it with a different snowflake folder after cutting out the 25 with TH Movers and Shapers Mini Reindeer and 25 set.  I backed the 25 with a piece of Seasonal Paper and filled the cut area with Glossy Accents.  The hat and nose were colored with Spectrum Noir markers and a bit of holly bling was glued on.  The scarf is a piece of the seasonal color tinsel from TH Ideology.
 The TH Toy Soldier die was used to cut this soldier out using Stampin' Up! card stock.  Black soot was used to 'highlight' him. 
The third tag today is one of the small 1 5/8" x 3 1/4" tags.  I used Festive berries and Evergreen bough to make the colored back ground then stamped a different background in Archival black from the Holiday Collections stamp set.  I used a bling strip of 'lights', gingerbread girl and boy and tree buttons from my stash to finish up this tag.  

I love making tags.  I don't care what holiday or what reason they are just a lot of fun to create!


2 comments:

  1. All lovely but I have to say a just adore the soldier the best. He is fabulous. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vickie! I love your tags, and yes they are fun to create, they are little works of art! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse