Friday, October 5, 2012

Steampunk Witch ATC

I got involved with a new art group this past month and joined in on a swap or three that Sandy Alsfassar (sfassar) was hosting on the group.  The group is called Art 42 and doesn't have a specific product or manufacturer that you have to subscribe to so you can use whatever you want in your creations.  

One swap I joined was the Steampunk Witches ATC swap.  Make 3 get 3 back.  Here are the ones I made!  Of course I wanted to make sure I got one of mine so I made 4!!

Don't you love them?  They are actually made with metal adhered to cardstock then embossed.  I used Glue and Seal, matt to adhere the witches to the card and then coated it totally.  The Witches are from Graphic 45  Happy Haunting paper pack.
 Here are pictures upclose of the 4 ATC's I made.  Hope you like them!





Another swap at ART 42 was about bats in your belfry.  Stay tuned.  I will post them soon!

7 comments:

  1. I love them! Great work!

    I really love that embossing folder- I have it, but have yet to get it out and play with it- thanks for inspiring me!!

    -kory k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy my those are stunning...now I'm intimidated for the SOS card swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vickie

    I use Linux here and haven't got email set up - shame on me, must try harder! If you email me here: di_wray@hotmail.com I'll answer your question. Very sad :(

    Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vickie,

    Very cute ATCs! You are one busy lady! I know I've been "quiet" lately. Between work stress and now my mini vacation (visiting a friend who is on her second round of chemo) it's been something the last several weeks. I'm doing o.k. though - thank you for asking!!!! Sometimes life just gets in the way and you kind of roll with it.

    I drive back home on Tuesday and hopefully I'll be joining in on WOYWW. That's my goal!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the whimsical imagery you used in your Steampunk ATC's. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that you've used Happy Haunting with the riveted metal on these tags!! So cool! This is my current fav G45 paper! I've made Halloween charms, a wood block tag and a clock from it! I may just have to CASE your idea..and give you all the credit for it

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse