Monday, October 1, 2012

October Only! Stampin' Up! Special

Stampin' Up! has an awesome special going on this month.  Like they say it is a Merry Christmas from Stampin' Up! in October.  This is as good, if not a better deal, than the Demo's got when we preordered a couple months ago!

Individual prices on these items are:

Ornament Keepsakes stamps:  Wood:  $34.95 or
                                                  Clear:  $25.95
plus
Framelits                                               $24.95
Candlelight Christmas Paper                $12.95
Paper-Piercing Pack(free in bundles)   $ 7.95
                                    clear set bundle $71.80  or $80.80 for the wood bundle.

It is a really awesome deal!  If you want to order or need a catalog or holiday catalog you can click either link on the upper right and it will take you to my Stampin' Up! site where you can order them direct.

This offer is good only in October.  Don't procrastinate and miss out on the deal!  Order today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse