Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Christmas cards...

Ever wonder what you are going to do with all those card blanks that you bought so cheap last year...or was that the year before?  Any way here is an example of what I did with a craft one and some Christmas papers by...I can't remember!!!

Any whooo...all I did was fold the card differently from what it was packaged and made an easy peasy gate fold card.  Don't fold the card on the crease but fold the card outside edges to the center to make it  have two sides opening or as someone told me a gate fold card looks like a barn gate opening....  I think it turned out okay for a first!

1 comment:

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse