Friday, August 3, 2012

Stampin' Up! Sweet Deal!


 

 I have been doing some serious thinking about Stampin' Up! and have come to the conclusion that I think I would like to give others the opportunity to access and utilize these awesome products.

WHAT?

You don't like to sell or pressure people...me either so when my friend offered me this opportunity I turned her down right away but kept buying the products from her!  About a year later as we were stamping up a stack of cards she made the remark that I should get in just to get my products at wholesale and reap the 'extra' rewards. Besides she tells me you have all the products, more than a lot of demos have!  I was shocked and didn't realize that you don't have to sell to be a SU demo! Being a SU demo doesn't limit what products you can use either.  You can use anything and everything out there on the market but there are some rules and regulations about posting links etc to competing products that they outline very well on the SU site.  I buy my needed and necessary items from myself ie: glues, cardstock, ink, ribbon, etc and it is delivered to my house so I limit impulse buying from going into a box store.  I get a first row seat on new products coming out from SU and sneak peaks of products!

Here's a sweet deal for the month of August...

Sign up on my team between August 1-31st to receive  all shown below +


All new demonstrators will receive a FREE Howl-o-ween Printer’s Tray project kit! This boo-tiful kit contains all the bits and pieces to create a super spooky Halloween decoration*—you won’t want to miss out on this exclusive offer!  The Howl-o-ween Printer's Tray project kit-a $60 value-just for doing what they already love.   The $99 starter fee includes over $125 worth of product that you choose and customize to your needs and wants.  Do you like talking and seeing what other stampers/scrappers are doing?  You get free access to Stampin' Connection a blog site that Stampin' Up! has created where stampers/scrappers get together and share ideas from all around the Stampin' Up! world!  Each month you receive the Stampin Success magazine featuring all sorts of fun and informative stuff.

To sign up go to www.okienurse.stampinup.net  or email me at okienurse@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse