Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tutorials

I have had several people ask me if there is a tutorial available on this or that I have made the past years.  The latest has been the matchbook box card I made for 10 Second Studio April Designer post.  I will be making the tutorial available as soon as I get it done.

Graphic 45 and Stampin'Up! Cardstock
The second is a book I made for a class called the Magic of Oz.  I have this tutorial available now and have put a link on my sidebar to the original post.  

Graphic 45 Magic of Oz
These directions can be used with any coordinating paper and I listed the papers used in the directions just substitute your own papers where you want/need them to be.  I am really flattered that people are wanting to make the projects and are asking for the tutorials and I hope they understand the time and effort it has taken me to create and bring these into being.  I am asking $15 for each color tutorial that I have created.  I don't care how many boxes or cards or books you make but please don't duplicate the instructions or mass produce the projects.  If it is for a craft sale/fair etc feel free and have fun making them.  If it is for a class email me at okienurse@gmail.com and we will discuss one time use.  


1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are gorgeous!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you play in the Card Chain Challenge this month! (We all have a blast!!!)

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse