Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday July 1, 2012

Chuck and Bob

Me and Bob!
Today we said goodbye to Bob and headed back north actually storm chasing without much luck!

I did manage to get a couple pictures along the way that I will share with you.  I LOVE all these mountains and semi arid looking lands!  I love the way that one side of the road is dry and brown yet the other is so green.


dry and barren

rock slide marks

 A  big rock!

A few fluffy clouds we saw along the way

A river swollen with snow melt water

Loved the barren mountains then all the green in the irrigated fields.

The dark is actually a lake...couldn't get used to a lake with no plants  or trees aro
Another small puffy cloud!
We ended the day in Billings MT eating pizza and watching TV. We are heading north again tomorrow and hopefully will see a storm or two in the next day or so.

2 comments:

  1. wow, ya'll are really getting around! I hope you are relaxing and taking it easy too! Wonderful pictures, and yes, it does seem strange for a lake to not have any trees! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are covering the miles! Beautiful pics! I LOVE the one of the "fluffy" clouds were there's road and mountains and clouds. Very pretty! Looks like a post card!

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse