Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer of Color 2012


 Summer of Color 2012 starts today and I am so excited.  I have to hurry and post this and then I am off to play in my craft room!  Kristin and friends have served up an awesome selection of fun things you can make and do to use the colors in the challenge so just click on the Summer of Color 2012 and come play with us.  I guarantee it is a lot of fun cause I participated for several weeks last year and had to quit.  This year I am clearing my calendar to make sure I have the time to 'git er done'!

This first weeks colors are found in  Rainbow Sherbet!

Look at all the awesome pinks, oranges and yellows!  I know I have some awesome stuff in my room of stash that will lend itself well to making the creative juices flow.  Okay I am done!  I am off to the room to see what I can find to play in this challenge.  How about you?  Oh did I forget to say they are offering up prizes too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse