Monday, March 5, 2012

Blog Candy Winners!

Well it is Monday night and I received 2 addresses so far so lets try this again. I drew 2 more names to replace the one's that didn't respond. I tossed all four names in the hat again and drew the names out in order of WOYWW prize, 3rd, 2nd, and 1st place. To be fair to the two that had responded I decided that in the drawing they couldn't drop lower then the positions that they had already been drawn into and they would be part of the drawing for 1st place....here's the results.

WOYWW winner is:







----Jude--crafts-international







3rd Place:




---Kay...505Whimsygirl










2nd place winner:




---Karen












1st Place Winner:



---Jozart






Jude and Kay please email your addresses to okienurse.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Wow! How nice to go up in the world!! So lovely that I'm now the No I winner and not 3rd any more so thanks so much for that Vicky! Looks like my luck is still in and look forward to the post arriving.
    Love JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? That's me -- 505whimsygirl!!! How exciting. I'll email you my information!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much youve made my nite .Have just emailed you....like kiddie in a sweetie shop..lol
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse