Friday, March 2, 2012

Blog Candy Winners!



I decided after some deliberation as to how to handle the blog candy drawing I assigned every entry a number and then went to Random.Org and generated the winning numbers. I had a total of 360 entries into the contest and decided to give a total of 4 prizes since there had been such an awesome number of new followers join my blog! After generating those numbers I wrote the names of the 4 persons on slips of paper and drew first the WOYWW prize winner, then winner 3,2,1.

Drum roll please!!!

WOYWW prize winner is:




-----Maggie C--http://silvercrafter.blogspot.com/






3rd place prize winner:




-----Jozart---http://jozartdesigns.blogspot.com/






2nd place winner:




-----Karen---http://whatsthisiseethen.blogspot.com







1st place winner:



-----Sue K---http://suesstampingstuff.blogspot.com








YAY!! Everyone has till Monday to email me their snail mail addresses as to where they want their package sent to. If I don't hear from you by Monday then I will assume you don't want it and will draw another name. They are some really good packages so send your names in quick!

UPDATE:!!!
Guess you need an email address to send your info...dumb me! Please send it to
okienurse@gmail.com

Thanks everyone for becoming a follower and playing in the game. I wish I could send everyone something but unfortunately it would be impossible!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winners! Also, congrats Okienurse, for all your new followers!!!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners and thanks for the opportunity to win. I did my blog candy this morning but used the old 'write everyone's name on paper slips' method - it took an age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a lovely day and aren't I lucky to be third for your candy. Thank you so much and congratulations to the others.
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the lucky winners have fun with your new stash and thanks for the chance :)
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a lovely surprise to see that I was lucky to be picked out as a 2nd prize winner! I don't think I have ever won anything before so it was an added surprise to see my name had been picked!! Many thanks for the opportunity to win and congratulations to all the winners. I have emailed my details across as requested.

    Have a lovely Sunday everyone, Luv Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congraulations girls enjoy your prize!
    hugs judex:)

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse