Monday, December 12, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas Tag 4



YAY!! Tag 4 is finished! This was a lot of fun to make and I learned a lot of new techniques I can use in my tag/card making journeys! I made a tag a few weeks back that is similar to this tag, of a snowman using same dies and colors but I added a touch of red. I like them both! For some reason unbeknownst to me my glossy accents picked up a brownish tint to the 25 which isn't bad but...you can hardly see the music behind the gloss.

Here is the tag that Tim Holtz made:


I love snowmen so this is one of my favorite tags! I am still working on the rest of the 12 Tags of Christmas and Tim Holtz posted the tag 12 last night...I am sad but at least I still have the others to make...then I might start on last years!






UPDATE: When I posted Tim Holtz tag I noticed I hadn't gussied up my hat so I went back and did it...here is an upclose of the hat! The feather is compliments of my grandbird Nyasa...



More tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Love your button selection. Funny I looked at your snowman and thought somehing was missing but couldn't put my finger on it.It was nice of Nyasa to come to the rescue!!. I had the same trouble using glossy accents as you. A blue and white snowflake i covered in it had a decided yellow tinge to it and had to redo. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse