Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Twilight Tag

I don't know about you but I am a big Twilight fan and have read or listened to all four of the books (I don't consider Midnight Sun or Bree Tanners part of the series) multiple times. It angers me that someone let Midnight Sun out before it was published but Stephanie Meyers says that she is convinced that Edward deserves to have his story told and has left us with a promise to finish it. Bree Tanner is interesting but not an integral part of the series to me. The Twilight series is such a story of love conquering all that it gives me a sense of hope and renewal every time I read it or watch one of the movies. I have tickets for the second night of the Breaking Dawn part 1 showing this month and I can hardly wait for it to come cause it is Edward and Bella's wedding! Hooray!!

Here is the finished tag I promised that I would show you from the last WOYWW post.
I bought a set of stamps from ArtfulInkables called Fictionally Inspired several years ago that had a lot of words that relate to the Twilight books...all the characters names, statements about vampires, wolves etc. The second ArtfulInkables set is called Into the Moonlight. I haven't been able to find out what happened to the ArtfulInkables people or store but nothing has been on their blog or in the store since November of 2010 so it is like it just doesn't exist anymore.

Any way it is a simple tag with just names, words, etc pertinent to the books. Hope you like it.

Materials used:
Artful Inkables stamps: Fictionally Inspired
Tim Holtz Tag Die
Distress inks black soot, fired brick
Stampin'Up! (SU) cardstock, whisper white, basic black, old olive, always artichoke
SU Dazzling Details
SU cherry cobbler seam binding
DCWV Immortal Love Stack
Mulberry Roses
EK Success leaf punch

This is the 200th post on this blog. I am going to have to think of something to do to celebrate. Keep tuned...maybe some blog candy would be a good deal!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautful tag! I love the colours and the embellishments used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tag is lovely. Have to admit have not read/seen any of the books but keep meaning to.Anne x

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse