Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Craft Barn

I ran across this blog candy advert while searching the web for a product that I 'need' to purchase to make my Christmas cards. Thought I would share it and get into the drawing for all the goodies that The Craft Barn is giving away. All sorts of fun "products such as Tim Holtz, Sizzix, Cuttlebug, Impression Obsession, Cosmic Shimmer, Dreamweaver DVD, some wooden goodies to alter, gilding flakes, tissue tape, embossing folders, dies, inks, paints, embellishments etc. etc. etc....." Now that makes me totally happy! Lots of awesome goodness here!
Hurry over and join the fun at The Craft Barn Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse