Saturday, September 17, 2011

WOYWW #119 Couple more of the Grandaughters and a call for some help!

I couldn't not participate in the WOYWW this week even if I am halfway through to the next week. So Happy Saturday everyone! I didn't get home from Virginia until late Thursday and spent Friday recovering from the trip. If you wonder what it is that I am not wanting to miss then check out What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday at Julia Dunnit's blog Stamping Ground!

Thought I would share a couple more pictures of the favorite granddaughters! (We only have two so I am not showing favoritism here!)
I love this picture of Teresa mowing the yard with Dada! Such a big help!

Grandpa holding his newest granddaughter!
Teresa didn't want to share the chair with Momma!
Chad found out the Hannah Banana loves the noise of the vacuum cleaner to the point it makes her stop crying and go to sleep...now what's that all about? Is that a calculating grin as to how to utilize the vacuum to his advantage?
Last hug and a goodbye from Teresa as Gamma and Grandpa leave to go home!

Okay here is the reason for my cry for help! Since I am coming really close to 200 blog posts this year I thought that I might share some of the stash in my craft room and was looking for some ideas on what I could share. I want to be able to share with all my friends and readers here in the states and world wide so it can't weigh a ton because shipping is really costly. Any thoughts or ideas? Leave me a comment and let me know.

I promise to start posting some more crafty goodness tomorrow but I have enjoyed sharing the pics the past couple weeks and letting you get to know me and my family. They are the reason for my life!

15 comments:

  1. Your GD's are so cute ...what a lot of hair the little one has ...I'm used to bald GS's lol. It is wonderful feeling I know more about your family as well as your love of crafting ..take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did miss you on WOYWW..but thought you might still be enjoying your family. Thanks for sharing the photos. Adorable. Baby GD has similar traits as a tiny new baby girl joining our family. !!! Son J and wife living in Kansas had an 8lb 12 oz (not so tiny) 9/9/11 girl named "Summer Rose"...Can't wait to see her. Will post pictues as soon as I get them.
    Rest up Wed. will be here quickly but enjoy the "Fallish" weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and congratulations on your beautiful new granddaughter! And look at all that dark hair, so precious. A gift that everyone will like is very difficult, maybe, cards or paper that you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cute little baby girl!!! Our one and only granddaughter gets her name today - very exciting. We have no idea what it could be... She has been "Walnut" so far... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pictures are beautiful! Your granddaughters are adorable! Thanks for stopping by anyway. It's always nice to hear from you. A gift that is not too heavy....how about clear stamps, rhinestones, pearls, flowers, ribbons and trims? small embellishments like tags, buttons and brads work too :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! What a lovely lovely family you have & with a new baby fresh out of Heaven, even. She is so beautiful & Dada's little lawn mowing helper couldn't be cuter. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vickie - such lovely photos, nice to see you in them too :) As for what to offer - just so long as you keep crafting and posting on your blog I'll be a happy bunny. There, no postage costs chick!! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing those gorgeous photos - love the lawn mowing. What a lot of hair the new baby has - two beautiful girls.
    Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there Vickie loving all the pickies and so glad you had a lovely time and safe travels...agrees with Mel's suggestions but also think Di hit it right on the head, Happy WOYWW, Love Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vickie, and thanks for your lovely comments on my blog! Sorry to hear you've had a bad time health-wise recently. I know what it's like so you have my sympathy. What gorgeous photos of your family! I particularly love the mowing team! That's a really sweet photo! Keep an eye on my blog to see the progress of the frames. I've now drawn the designs on them and am hoping to start painting this p.m. Those Ikea mirrors are a gift to an artist - a lovely wide flat surface to work on, and the fact that there's a mirror in the centre rather than a picture doesn't detract from your design. I snap them up on Ebay when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back! What a great reason to be away from your desk. Hannah is absolutely gorgeous. She reminds me of my own daughter when she was born with that beautiful round face and wonderful head of dark hair. She looks like an Anne Geddes baby - just perfect! Congratulations to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations and thank you for sharing your sweet photos with us!

    Thank you also for always making an effort to stop by and visit me on the weekly rounds!

    I am now following you (can't believe I wasn't before!) and wanted to personally invite you to join my Absolutely Chocolate Giveaway in celebration of my upcoming 2 year blogaversary!

    Have a fabulous week!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have enjoyed getting to know your family your granddaughters are beautiful. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh their gorgeous, so cute, I love looking at photos. Why don't you try what Frankie did, for her 300th post she arranged a swap, and we had to use her favourite diecut a TH birdcage. I thoroughly enjoyed it, then we got together on her blog and put pics of our swaps on there. If you didn't want to do a swap how about doing the same but we don't send them. Maybe you could arrange with a digi stamp shop to be able to forward a digi stamp or paper to the ones who want to participate. Apart from the above I would say ribbons or fibres are the cheapest to send. Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw! Your girls are gorgeous! Any time Teresa wants to mow my lawn she is welcome! I cannot believe you call Hannah "Hannah Banana"! She is tooo cute for that.

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse