Sunday, April 17, 2011

Grungy Monday #3.2 color washes

After I posted the steampunk tag I went back and read the whole post over at StudioL3 and was going to look at some of the other tags. What I read disqualified the other tag because this is a product specific contest and you had to use the color wash put out by Ranger/Tim Holtz. Lucky for me that after I started making that tag I received a bottle of the Meadow Color wash from GloMom at ATT so now here is the tag I made for this challenge.


I think it turned out pretty cute. Steampunk to cute! I like them both!

Materials used:
Tim Holtz - Cling Mounted Rubber Stamp Sets - Good Thoughts - Reflections
Ink:
Tim Holtz® Distress Stains™ Broken China
Tim Holtz® Adirondack® Color Wash Meadow
Tim Holtz® Distress Ink Pads vintage photo, walnut stain
Tissue Tape—Sketchbook
Hole reinforcers
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Leaf punch
Stampin Up Card stock and embossing powder
Mulberry Paper Flowers(?Prima)
Ribbons

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vickie
    This is lovely. Well done for making another and in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vickie - it's really beautiful. Well done you for not throwing in the towel. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie, I'm so happy you had some Color Wash and were able to share this for GM03-- it's WONDERFUL!!! The colors are warm and rich and pretty, and the design is so well thought out. The contrast of the flowers against the warmer background is really beautiful, and the lacy little butterfly is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse