Monday, April 4, 2011

All Occasion Cards

I had a friend ask me to make some cards using the Webster Page paper called Hollywood! Not a really friendly paper to use to make cards if you ask me but I gave it a good old college try and here is what I came up with! I am actually proud of the way the four of them turned out. There were two different sheets of designer paper used and card blanks from a packet....






Materials:

card blanks and envelope
Webster Pages designer paper
Taffeta ribbon
Stickles
Perfect Pearls
Bazzill Basic Rub-ons
Stampin' Up! oval and scalloped oval punches
Stampin' Up! Basic Black ink
Distress Ink Black soot and Broken Glass

3 comments:

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse