Thursday, September 2, 2010

Halloween card for Teresa

This is another post that somehow got into the edit column. I am sure it is user error and not the programs fault!!!

Getting ready from Halloween I decided to make my baby grandaughter a card for the holiday. Since Teresa is only 18 months old I didn't want to make her a scary card so I went cute instead.

This is a new set of stamps from Stampin Up! that is called The Greeting Card Kids. It has 4 rubber stamps that have images portraying kids doing things relating to going to school, Halloween, Christmas, and Valentines.

The card is 6"x6" using Whisper White (WW) card stock for the base then a piece of Halloween paper left in my scrap basket from last year with the corners rounded using SU rounder. The frame is a a die from Spellbinders cut from WW and distressed with Elegant Eggplant (EE). I used the Martha Stewart bat edge punch for the bottom border in EE. The image is inked in Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant, and Old Olive. Ribbon from the stash, dark purple bling, and Prima roses complete the image.



Here is a close up of the girl! Isn't she cute! As I have said before I am not the best at colorng because I get in such a hurry I get out of the lines but I really enjoy making and coloring my cards!



Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse