Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day of Graditude

I promised to follow the last post with a post on cards that I made the weekend following the Stampin Up! Regional meeting. I love this new set and have made 10-12 different projects with it so far.

The first card I made with the Day of Gratitude stamp set was a 5x5 card made with SU Cajun Craze, Old Olive, More Mustard, and Rich Razzleberry. I stamped the image on Whisper White cardstock by sponging color on the stamp and then I cut it out matted it on Cajun Craze and popped it up with SU dimensionals. The leaves are glued to the Old Olive mat that was first stamped with Cajun Craze and Old Olive leaves and then was run through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice embossing folder. The punched ribbon was created using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch out of Cajun Craze. The sentiment is stamped in Cajun Craze.




I really liked the look of the Cajun Craze card but thought that I would like to make it in a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4in card using the Rich Razzleberry as the base color. I think it turned out really nice!



Can't leave the insides of the cards blank so both were done in a similar design!



I think they both turned out nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse