Thursday, August 26, 2010

Halloween card candy

I have a couple of really late Halloween posts that for some reason didn't get posted when I posted them.

A few weeks ago I decided I would start doing card candy again on the SCS swappers forum. Card candy is a quick fix for those of us that at not so patient but want to create something quick and easy. I like card candy satisfies twice...once when you are creating it you get a sense of accomplishment quickly and secondly when you use the card candy to make a card.

This swap was for 2 sets of 6 pieces of candy each. Both of these sets were made using Stampin Up! card stock, stamps, and punches. I love Stickles from Ranger and tend to use it judiciously in all my card candy. There is some glitter card stock from my stash and a few Dew Drop or Skittles clear decorative beads.




Lots of fun making this card candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse