Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Card

It wouldn't be Valentines without making a card for my sweetie. This card is an easel design and once again I used stuff out of my stash.



I know the base of the card is made out of Stampin Up Real Red and Whisper White. The DP is Bo Bunny, the Stickers and overlay are from Cloud Nine. The back ground stamp is a wide roller from Stampin Up, the center sentiment is from JustRite stamps, the Happy Valentines is from a Craft lounge set from last year. The green ink is from Close to My Heart and is called Juniper. I borrowed that from Heather.



Speaking of Heather she made some really beautiful cards to give away at the Valentines Party last weekend. The cards all the same design but she used various colors and papers to make them.












Because I am the MOMMA (and special) she made me a special card.











This card almost made it in the trash and I don't know why! Heather can be as critical as I am about the stuff she makes. I liked it so she gave it to me to keep. Yay!!



Heather has special gift for knowing how to put things together and will go far with her artistic endeavors!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with your artistic ability! Both you and Heather have a wonderfully creative eye.

    Love, Candice

    ReplyDelete

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse