Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Punches

Everyone knows I am a big punch fan. I love punches of any sort but more specifically Stampin Up! punches! Stampin Up! has such a huge selection of punches and I struggled with a way to store them. I have found a perfect way for me to store the punches in my craft room.













I have hung shoe bags over the closet door and the back of the door coming into the room. The punches fit right into the shoe bags and are readily accessible when I need them. It may not be a solution for everyone but it works for me and I love being able to see what I have and with the Stampin Up! punches the picture on the outside of the punch is the size of the punched item!







Now everyone wants to know what I am doing with the punches. I used them a lot for a variety of things. I punch edges of paper and cardstock. I punch shapes out and put on cards and scapbook pages. I have even found a site that is most awesome and feeds the frenzy of what I do with my punches. Paper Punch Addiction the blog spot of Kim Score has classes you can take or frequently she will post tutorials on how to use the punches to create various shaped things. Kim's website is located here http://www.paperpunchaddiction.blogspot.com/


Here are a couple of items that I have cut and pasted from her site. Kim has finished items and tutorials to make these two items plus a ton of other stuff. Isn't this little penguin cute!!




This little reindeer is actually an ornament box to give as a gift. Nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse