Saturday, December 27, 2008

Work in progress!

I spent the evening at Whole Lotta Scrap making cards and a clip board for a Valentines Day gift. I would post a picture of it on the blog but right now I am not sure about how to do that hence the title of the blog post is a work in progress. I will persevere and figure out how to do it.

I love going to WLS on Friday evenings. I tend to not get a whole lot of work done but it is a lot of fun gabbing with the girls and seeing everything that everyone else is making. Leslie, the owner, makes it so easy for you to do what you want to do and she is always so supportive of every ones endeavors. I love Leslie and the girls down at WLS. Heather, my daughter, normally goes with me but she is currently in Germany visiting with her brother for Christmas. I have been adopted by all the girls and they are all willing to be a stand in daughter while she is gone.

It has been a busy day and I am going post this and head to bed. I will attempt to figure out how to upload pictures to the post in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse