Monday, December 29, 2008

Onward!!

I finished cleaning up my craft room last night and found the Valentines stamps and paper I went looking for! Oh my goodness what a mess I let it get into. I took over my sons old bedroom and until now I didn't realize how small that space really is...couldn't be all the stuff I am trying to pack into it that makes it seem so small!! Plueeze!! I love all that stuff!






I love the spring pinks and greens in this card. The DP is from a Valentines collection I bought earlier this year and the cardstock is Stampin Up! I used the new Valentines stamp set called Love You Much from Stampin Up to stamp the sentiment and the hearts and then punched the 3 hearts out with the new Heart to Heart Punch.











I decided to try my hand with something other than a card tonight and ended up recycling a clipboard that I have had for a while. I think I heard it called altered art. Anyway... I once again used the Stampin Up! stamp set Love You Much and the the paper is from the Candy Lane DP pack. I had some embellishments and ribbons that I tacked on to pretty it up.









I just love this new Valentines set and all the DP patterns.
Stampin Up! Love You Much stamp set can be purchased individually or in a bundle with the punch and the paper. If you don't have a Stampin Up! demonstrator you can purchase these items at my site. www.okienurse.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse