Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Life changes

Happy Wednesday!

Today is the last day of 2008 and it seems as if it just started. I have been contemplating new years resolutions and what I want to accomplish in the new year and so far I am have a book written down. :) Tonight I will pare it down and pick two or three resolutions to focus on and accomplish in the new year. One of the things that I am hoping to accomplish to to be able to find more time to stamp and do my crafts. To do that I am going to have to be more thrifty with my time and not waste it doing nonproductive things. Life is so short and as I get older I am seeing the value of reassessing your life and situation and changing it to how you want it to become.


Speaking of life changes....

I wanted to share this card with you that I made for my brother when he decided to retire this fall with 20 some odd years of service with the Irving Texas police department.

This is stamped with the loads of love stamp set from Stampin Up! I can't remember the name of the set that the sentiment came out of. I colored it with the Stamp Write markers. The card stock is basic gray, not quite navy, whisper white. Red and white polka dot organdy ribbon from the dollar bin at Micheal's.

Happy New Year everyone!

Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love to hear what you think about my art and my posts. Please leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for visiting my blog. Vickie aka Okienurse